For support and documentation, please visit: http://uits.arizona.edu/services/panopto
Record presentations, lectures, screencasts, events, and meetings from any laptop, classroom, office, or home computer.
- Live Streaming
Broadcast live online to hundreds or thousands of viewers around the world.
- Video Import
Upload your videos and manage them from a secure central repository.
View live webcasts and on-demand video in high definition from any device
Trim and remix your videos from anywhere with Panopto's web-based media editor.
Search within your videos to find the specific segment you're looking for.
- Content Management
Organize and manage a centralized library of hundreds or thousands of videos
Integrate with you LMS or Active Directory, and customize Panopto with built-in APIs
Search your entire library, view videos, and create new recordings, all from your iPhone or iPad
- Record lectures and class interactions
- Flipped classroom – record lectures and presentations before class, have students review, use classtime for discussions, questions, problem solving, review, etc.
- Student multimedia projects
- Panopto Showcase (Video Recordings and Case Studies)
- Capture Lectures
- Students can view anytime and can pause, search, add notes
- Create course material from anywhere
- Capture your screen, audio, video, supplement recording with PDF attachments and PowerPoint Slides
- Captioning services available, contact Dawn Hunziker, email@example.com
- Student recording for multimedia assignments individually or in teams
- Mobile recording, search and view recordings, tame mobile notes
- Build a comprehensive video library – on-demand searchable recordings
Panopto's all-in-one video platform brings video recording, webcasting, video content management, search, editing and more to any laptop or iOS device.