This SIG has 5 primary objectives for the set of technologies the group has chosen to support.
5 Primary objectives:
- Learn what is broken and what are the workarounds for these issues. What does the technology alignment look like for each of these (java, anti-virus, OS, browser settings...).
- Prepare for future upgrades with early access to sandbox environments.
- Fill in gaps of knowledge around what these applications can accomplish and why you would choose one over the other to accomplish a specific teaching and learning goal.
- Document support workflows, where can instructors, students, and support staff go for help at the department, college, and campus level.
- Walk a mile in an instructor's shoes when attempting to use these applications.
- TurnItIn (Plagiarism Detection)
- Turning Technologies (clickers)
- Respondus Lockdown Browser
We meet every 2 weeks starting on January 16, 2017. The meeting locations are Education Bldg Room 312 and online at https://arizona.zoom.us/j/425424794
This SIG provides a community for members of campus to discuss and learn more about the instructional technologies that are available at no cost as the university has already purchased campus wide licenses. It is open to anyone who would like to join, but is specifically geared towards those that provide support to faculty and students.
Please contact Mark Felix (email@example.com) get started.