There are many ways to use portfolios by teachers, students, and administrators. Portfolios can be used to showcase student work, reflect on student learning, catalogue an experience such as study abroad, and prepare students for post-college careers. Digication is the university's eportfolio platform. It allows users to do a wide variety of tasks:
- Showcase, share, and reflect on student work across multiple courses.
- Create personalized portfolios and templates for classes and students.
- Link to D2L, YouTube, and Google Suites to connect work across various platforms.
- Allow programs, instructors, and colleges to assess student learning.
- Comment and provide feedback on student work.
The tool is currently available for free at arizona.digication.com. D2L integration is available by request. Please email Emily Jo Schwaller email@example.com for information on setting up a course/program and participating in piloting the tool.